Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Treats for My little Hearts

Ok, so you all know I love my girls....I love to see them, kiss them, hug & squeeze them. I think I may give out at least 300 kisses a day, NO LIE....and I am not ashamed. I remember watching Lisa Raye's reality show some time back and seeing her kiss her daughter saying how much she needs those kisses and I could totally relate. 
I need kisses from them like I need air. I thank God for my daughters and my husband. Well moving on,  I took the time to get some really cute inexpensive treats for them for Valentine's Day. Most of the items I found were just a dollar each and not one item I purchased was over  two dollars. 
I tend to always make my girls baskets for special occasions. Below you can see I just got a few little things and added them to a really cute Valentine's bucket which they can use again and again. It also has a lid which I thought would be great for a little packed snack to stay secure inside.
 Well enjoy!! xxoo







1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! I make vday goodie bags every year for my kids too! Dollar store is the way to go ! I love targets dollar spot too! Happy valentines day to u and ur family!

    ReplyDelete