Monday, April 9, 2012

Date Night Outfit


One thing I absolutely love is going out on dates with my babe. My husband and I use to try to have a date night once a week, typically on a Monday, which made moving into Monday from the weekend a little easier with something to look forward to. Nowadays we take a date night whenever we get a chance to and this past Friday was the night! We went into the city to Spoon, one of our most favorite Thai restaurants. With a delectable spring time cocktail menu, Spoon had my husband and I trying to sip on one of each.....BUT we are responsible so I settled for the Cherry Blossom martini and my baby love had the Black Mint Tea cocktail. Both were great! Its funny cause my husband and I order the SAME exact thing every time we visit Spoon and we leave just as satisfied as we were the first time going there.

After our dinner we headed over to see a comedy show where I'm sure I burned every single calorie I consumed during dinner with all the laughter. The comedians were extremely funny. I was able to snap a few shots of what I wore before leaving the house...which was right before the sun began to set. I decided to throw a little outfit together that was perfect for date night in the city; something a bit spring like but also helpful with the chill that was in the evening air. 

Blazers are one of my favorite closet pieces...they can help change the total look of an outfit. This one I am wearing was given to me for Christmas from my boo and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thanks boo....I will be waiting for more colors (hint hint).







What Mommy's wearing
Navy blazer~ Charlotte Russe, Coral Pants~Rich&Skinny Jeans, Nude pumps~Guess, T-Shirt~Rue 21, Earrings~Bonding Birds

1 comment:

  1. I love those colors together. You look awesome!! This is inspiring me to try more blazers with my outfits. It looks so sophisticated and chic... Also, my husband and I are going to have to check out spoon...

    ReplyDelete