Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Maybelline DREAM NUDE Airfoam: Review

So, as I mentioned in the previous post, I was going to try the new Maybelline NEWYORK DREAM NUDE Airfoam. The product comes in an array of shades and also has SPF 16 Sunscreen which is great. I selected shade 350 Caramel for my skin tone which turned out to be right on point. The instructions on the can suggest that you practice using the dispenser before the first application which is a MUST!! The product does come out pretty fast so you want to definitely master dispensing it first and while not wearing anything special when you do. 
For a non-foundation wearer, I must say I feel pretty comfortable with it on. My face does not feel any different but the look, well thats another thing. I can see a difference, and I like it a lot. It looks natural and still allows some of my facial characteristics to show through like beauty marks and my small amount of freckles; I am sure with concealer that may be possible to cover up if that were your choice before using this air-infused foundation. I think this is perfect for the woman who wants to just enhance her natural look. 
I think my skin overall looks more even toned and refreshed. Shine was not an issues after application, which was more than easy in just circular motions across a small area of the face at a time. Another plus is that the product does not settle in the creases under your eyes, forehead and smile lines. I would definitely recommend this as the perfect "enhancer" for anyone, but especially for those who do not typically wear foundation. 

Clean Face

Shake, shake, shake

Dispense Carefully 

A little goes a long way

Apply in circular motions

Apply all over


Goes on well under the eyes

Nice smooth finish

Completely applied
Finished Look





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE how this foundation looks on you. I am going to go out this week and try it myself. It looks so natural and light. Mommy Stiletto you are so GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review,u r so beautiful i wanna try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, face is amazingly transformed. The foundation is perfect.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete