Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello Again

How many years has it been? Too many for anyone to take this seriously--even myself. My girls are now 6 and 7 years old, full of much spunk and personality. I love it...I thank God for it. They are my little friends. Any of you ever dream of something, then actually get it started just to become uncommitted? Well, thats me. I have to stop doing that. I'm sure the world has created a name for that, lazy maybe, I don't know. Whatever my label, I aim to do better.

Ok, so I was reading to my daughters one of our new favorite book series, and the book had various questions to determine what type of diary keeper one would be. After completing the quizzes for the book, my eldest tells me that she came to the conclusion that she should start a blog (which is in the works for both my girls by the way), so I shared with them that mommy had a blog. They were so surprised...but, let me tell you, when I pulled up this site and showed them some of my work, they made me feel so good about myself. I mean, really....they were so impressed with what I sometimes thought of as a useless hobby that I started in vain. To God be the glory for the things He leads us to hear.

I honestly felt inspired more than ever. Becoming a mom has been something that I truly feel contributed to the development of my maturity, creativity, dedication, and more...I should use that to do all that I can. Even in school, I never applied myself on my own. I am a motivator of deadlines and past dues. Can anyone relate? Put some time crunches under me and I will get it done. But now with my own children, I push for excellence and initiative. Thats in me. Thats what I am capable of through Him who provides it all. I should use it in ALL ways. So, hello again, I'm Mommy Stiletto....welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment