Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chili's in Dalton, GA....You're In Time-Out



Went to Chili's last night to enjoy a few drinks with family. It was a cheerful evening...meeting some relatives for the first time. In Dalton, GA, from what the locals tell me, going to Chili's or Applebee's is the thing to do.

When our party first arrived, there weren't any places to sit to accommodate the size of our group so we all sat at the bar to kickoff the night. My husband ordered his favorite drink and then asked the bartender for a lemon and lime. The bartender had just taken an order and had a nice twenty dollar bill in her hand ready to operate her register. 
She went right over, grabbed a lemon and lime ---->WITH HER BARE HANDS<---- with the twenty dollar bill still in tote and placed them in my husband's glass. Its funny now when I think of it, but she must have noticed the look on our faces which I'm assuming compelled her to say "my hands are clean!" 


Sure your hands are clean....as clean as that bill you're holding and as clean as those keys are on your cash register! I mean, come on, how much time would it have taken to grab a cocktail toothpick and use that instead of your dirty hands. Shame on you.

  So....we decided to move our party once a table became available so that we could all sit together and at that time I ordered a cocktail to celebrate the upcoming wedding we were all gathered for just to find a little creature floating in my drink. Normal reaction...push the glass away and wait for my server. 

Once she returned to our table, she simply grabbed the glass...drew it close to her face to confirm my findings and simply stated "oh" and walked away. That's it??? No I'm sorry, may I get you something else, nothing!!! Tisk, tisk, tisk!!! One thing Mommy Stiletto hates, besides bugs floating in her martini, is poor customer service!! 



Share some of your stories in the comment section

1 comment:

  1. That is the most disgusting thing ever. And to find an animal in your drink....deplorable. I'd sue! Lol

    ReplyDelete