Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On A Mission

Lately, I have been seeing Macarons on TV, online, in magazines...even as a discount ad on Livingsocial.com, and I must see what all the hype is behind these beautiful little things. So, I went on a hunt trying to find a local bakery that sold them but was not too successful. Although I have yet to find a local spot here, key word yet, I have resorted to the magazine I've last seen them in which directed me to Macaroncafe.com.


This site had every flavor imaginable and I could not resist placing an order. I was even kind enough to let my hubby select a few flavors for us to try. The colorful cookies should arrive this Thursday and I will be sure to let you know how good they are. I am really hoping they taste as good as they look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment