Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Macarons Followup

 So the vibrant cookies arrived at my door on time and I could not wait to start tasting...but I did have to WAIT since I promised my hubby bubby that I would not eat one without him. *Love you honey*
I ordered a dozen and within the box were: white chocolate, Pistachio, Coconut, Caramel "Fleur de Sel", Honey Lavender, Cappuccino, Raspberry, Cassis, Chocolate Passion fruit, Vanilla, Matcha green tea, and Pumpkin Cinnamon. These cookies in my words are like little cakes with a different cream like center for each flavor. I enjoyed the overall texture of the macarons and of course the look of them are just fabulous! I have to be honest; I have only tried a few so far but the Caramel "Fleur de Sel" has already stolen my heart!!! I will be ordering a dozen or more of that flavor alone! 
To place an order to try for yourselves visit macaroncafe.com

1 comment:

  1. I will be checking these out. I am a big fan of good treats and I can't wait to try them!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete