Monday, November 21, 2011

One Hot Mommy Interview

Last week I had the pleasure of interviewing a close friend of mine Donnesha R.! She exudes a Mommy Stiletto attitude and way of living! I admire her so.....so much that I can tell you how she once showed me how she stored earrings inside the purses they matched...hee hee heee (remember that)!!! But seriously, she is a great mom and is nothing less of stylish and chic!!! Enjoy her One Hot Mommy Interview below!



Q1- As a Mommy, what is one thing you find most challenging about keeping yourself looking fabulous?
        Finding time within my busy schedule for pampering appointments (hair, pedi, etc.)

Q2- What are your favorite things to do to unwind?
        It's cliche, but a long relaxing bubble bath while listening to Jazz

Q3- What are the TOP beauty regimens that you live by?
        Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer---Scrub twice a week, Avocado & Oatmeal Mask once a week
        
Q4- Now being a Mommy, do you wear shoes that are more comfortable or do you still strut in your stilettos?
        I still strut in my stilettos. However, if I'm out running around with my little one, I wear whats comfortable :-)

Q5- How important is maintaining your beauty and femininity?
        As a woman I feel I have embodied beauty and femininity.  As a mother it is important my daughter has a clear understanding of what a woman is.
        
Q6- If there were 10 more hours added in a day, what would you use them for?
        To spend more time with my family
 
Q7- Being a mother of a little girl, what do you instill in her as far as health and beauty?
        I eat very healthy and what you put in your body reflects on the outside. She exercises along beside me, we practice daily hygiene steps, and how to keep her skin and lips moisturized. She has eczema, but you would never know it.       

Q8- What nail color are you currently crushing on?
        I'm not too in to the flashy colors. A simple classic french manicure does the trick for me.
 
Q9- Whats your favorite beauty product?
       Nuetrogena invigorating facial Scrub
 
Q10- In your opinion, what makes the outfit; the clothes or the accessories?
        I think the accessories make the outfit. Anyone can throw on a nice dress, but a pair of sexy stilettos, earrings and nice handbag takes it to another level.


No comments:

Post a Comment