Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chicken Tortilla Soup

I really do enjoy many kinds of soup, but one of my absolute favorites is Chicken Tortilla Soup. This love affair started many years ago when I orderd some for the first time at a place called Max and Erma's. Its so delicious...the cheese, the chicken, the kick!! Mmmmmmmm!! And I can honestly say I have never had some that taste so good at any other place besides Max and Erma's until now--------> IN MY OWN KITCHEN!!! Check out this recipe here...and the site allows you to select the number of servings you want then changes the measurements for you...but I just simply used one can of each required soup and a 26 ounce jar of salsa. DELICIOUS!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! You introduced me to the Chicken Tortilla Soup from Max & Ermas years ago. And you are so right, I have NEVER had any better than theirs. I love making soups too, especially during Fall/Winter so I will absolutely be using this recipe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete